Re: LZ: Wow, Daedalus works!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Wow, Daedalus works!!!

On Thu, 12 Sep 1996, Ed Plese, Jr. wrote:

> > Hmm.  Grayscale takes up proccessor time right?  Well, if it doesn't that would
> > be a good idea.  It would look a lot better full screen.  Still, he said he
> > would make it faster (And maybe consequently bigger).  I think that maybe all
> > walls would be 1-3 'colors', and the floor would be another.  What do the rest
> > of us think?
> >

> I think that he should ditch the textures.  Then make a version with
> just lines.  If that's a lot faster, then he could see about colors.
>
> -Ed

 I kinda agree with you, this program is only 3900 bytes!! wow!!! anyway,
make it bigger by using 1-4 tints of gray, KEEP textured walls, they are
realy cool!!!!, make movement less chunky, understand? finnish game and it
will be great.

Also, on the subject of Mario Bros., I hear is will be out soon, however,
will this be another caves for the ti-85 or will is be a real sidescroling
games like the gameboy/nintendo versions? I really hope it is!!
		Will Stokes