Re: LZ: ZTetris 1.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZTetris 1.1

Hmm...maybe I should have added something that I thought I had implied
already, Jimmy.  That message was IMHO. =

Oh, and please do release future versions of ZTetris.  If the current
version has all the features of MHTetris, the the next version could
only be better, no?

-- =

; Max Mansour  // mail : mmansour@gis.net
;             // irc : Justarius