LZ: the RINISTYS demo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: the RINISTYS demo

Hello everyone , after having nice vacation ,i'm back on List ZShell (in the
summer i haven't done any ZShell programming (don't ask me why ;-) )and now i
will restart working on my games , i would probably release a first demo of
Super Mario Bros in 1 or 2 weeks :-) )

I founded RINISTYS at ticalc.org and i was wondering if the authors of this
demo would release any game.Could someone explain me how this demo could
produce so nice graphics (ray casting engine ,gouraud shading ?) and so fast
(> 25 fps).Have you noticed that everytime you press a key the animation
would change.
What about including theses routines in a 3d game like deadulus (but we
probably couldn't because of the small memory of the TI-85 ,the demo uses 22
Ko).

PS:i have broken my TI-Graph Link ( 70 $ :(    ) so i have made the $5
parallel link and it works perfectly but i couldn't use it with my brother's
TI-83,has someone released a kind of link83xp ?

Fabrice Faure
FFaure2@aol.com