Re: LZ: New idea for compression program!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Scott J. Rein wrote:

> At 06:22 PM 9/9/96 -0700, you wrote:
> >Oops, I forgot to sign my name.  I'm the one writing the decompressor.
>
> A little conceited huh?  I was writing it in the first place and you
> come in and all of a sudden say that you will be writing it.  Hmm...

Both of you write a decompressor.  Competition usually produces more
optimized/updated software.

Besides, I really don't think ou can claim rights (I got it first!!) to
a general idea such as compression on the 85.   If you really want to
beat him, just work hard, and release your ver first.

> --      Scott Rein
>         srein@rain.org

<pre>
--