Re: LZ: I2C Temperature Sensor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: I2C Temperature Sensor

> > To anyone with a 92, that extra port i was hearing about for a projector,
> > can you access to each data line on that through asm? If so, how many
> > data wires does it have? Ill probably invest in a 92 when they allow them
> > in school / college courses / ap exams. I see no reason why they dont.
> >
> no, that's a direct connection to the LCD controller. However, just
> open up that 'service only' flap, take the rom out and hey presto
> you're looking at a direct bus connection, make soem kind of
> interface board that pulls out the lines, but lets you still connect
> teh rom and you've got full expansion capability...

Couldn't the projector port be used as a high speed output port??
You'd need a connector and then you might be able to interface it to
the parallel port on a PC.  Then a program on the PC could recieve
the data that is drawn to the screen by an ASM program.

It might work, but it's not needed because I read that the link port
already transfers at about 32000 Kbps or something like that.

-Ed