Re: LZ: ROM info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ROM info

> Thanx for bursting my bubble, Rob... ;)
> ------
> >> I know that this might be a little off-topic, but I just started
> >> REALLY disassemble ROM v3.0a, and I found that there are FOUR (4)
>
> >> search buffers!!  One at $8082 (we know), one at $808D (we also
> know),
> >>  one at $8098, and one at $80A3.  Did anyone know this?  I thought
>
> >> that that was kinda intresting. ;)
> >>
> >there's six.. (just like op1 to 6 on teh ti-83)
> >didn't I put this in ti-ram.txt?
> no, i didn't see it.
> Some one _NEEDS_ to redo all of those text files, u know, like "TI-
> ROM.TXT", "TI-RAM.TXT", etc..., so that they all have the updated
> information, especially TI-ROM.TXT.  It should include the ROM 9
> calls (u can add $1B to them 4 the ROM 10 calls, but we all know that.
> ..).

I know, I know (he said weeping).. It's just... well i've got a job at
the moment, so all my datime's taken up, and I'm doing a lot of stuff
on fargo...  and magnus seems pretty busy at the moment.. dan never
seems to do much any more (havn't heard from him for quite some time)
.. maybe we need a new crack progarmming team, but who can take up
the challenge?.. who's brave enough to hack their way through 128k of
pure machien code to discover the deepest darkest secrets of teh
ti-85?....

if anyone really wnats to really get into hacking the rom, I'll give
them all the help I can (though I will only help people who i think
have a chance at doing it: I don't want people writing in saying that
they can progarm in ti-basic and would really like to help..... (you
get the idea..))

Rob Taylor MAIL - mailto:rtaylor@ticalc.org
           WEB  - http://www.u-net.com/~rtaylor/

Follow-Ups: References: