Re: LZ: cassette tapes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: cassette tapes

On Mon, 9 Sep 1996, Matt Hayden wrote:
> >I see a problem with this.  Walkmans and tape players aren't allowed at
> >my school, and I'm sure they aren't allowed at many other schools.
>
> Are backpacks allowed at your school? I mean, jeez... All ya have to do is
> keep the thing in your backpack...

	For a while in highschool (just 2 years back), I had 2 walkmen,
a cd-walkman, 2 tape-recorders (one big, one micro), pliers, wirecutters,
wire, electrical tape, batteries, some parts. I had lots of stuff
that weren't allowe (not to mention a beeper), and needless to say
they didn't try to check my backpack.

	One thing I forgot was books. but hell, it was public school,
they aren't too needed there, we all know..