Re: LZ: Mike Jan WTF is going on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Mike Jan WTF is going on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

On Sun, 8 Sep 1996 19:51:21 -0700 (MST) gray@primenet.com (Brian Gray)
writes:
I couldn't agree with you more about that guy. The thing is i personally
believe that as part of the zshell community we shouldn't market are
ideas but rather let others benefit from our inventions also. Similar to
the linux scene, you don't see people trying to profit off programs for
linux... if the rt link is a valid system than i think he should've just
put the schematics online.. rather than try to sell out everyone..