Re: LZ: cassette tapes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: cassette tapes

On Sun, 8 Sep 1996 17:23:46 -0700 (PDT) Ryan Myers <rmyers@teleport.com>
writes:

>I never hada C64 but I do remember those... since I have the equipment
>already to get it hooked to a walkman I am going to try this... it
>could
>mean a whole new world of uses for ZShell.  Imagine having the tape
>feed
>directly to video-mem, full-screen video... rofl... :)

The only thing about it is they're a real slow media format.. so it would
be only good for backup so running it off one of those wouldn't be that
great.. but with the ti-85 emulator (still being worked on) anything can
happen.. i wouldn't mind seeing a ti-85 emulator that didn't require the
calc.. but that would defeat the purpose of hand held
calculators/zshell/computing.. hmm deep