Re: LZ: cassette tapes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: cassette tapes

According to Brian E Mansell:

(snip)
>Well i know the old commodore 64's had a drive known as the datasette. It
>probably had a capacity of around 80k per tape.. but if that was to be
>harnessed by the ti, there could be big change. Right now i'm looking
>into working on a link between ti's and hp's, and a possible backup ram
>connection. However i'm not that knowledgable about this stuff.

I never hada C64 but I do remember those... since I have the equipment
already to get it hooked to a walkman I am going to try this... it could
mean a whole new world of uses for ZShell.  Imagine having the tape feed
directly to video-mem, full-screen video... rofl... :)

C ya,
Ryan Myers ( rmyers@teleport.com )
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
"Canthus" on DARKWORLD