Re: LZ: Compression program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Compression program

> The better way (space wise) would be for it to uncompress, run, delete
> uncompressed.  That way it doesn't have to have the compression code on the
> calc too.  Also, this way it will go faster.  The only disadvantage is loss of
> highscores.

Can't all the Highscores be stored in a Standardized Library for
Zshell 4.5? I mean, the library could keep track of high scores for
all the games on the calculator.
     Computers are like drugs: Highly addictive,
incredibly expensive, and you keep having to buy more
and better to remain at the same level of amusement.