LZ: START USING THIS lIST-SERVE CORRETLY!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: START USING THIS lIST-SERVE CORRETLY!!!!!

				   wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu
				   http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/index.html
				   Will Stokes

	OK, I log onto my account ot find bogus messages about two games
that don't exist? What is this? I don't need this crap!! I'm already
putting of with this Kris Cline guy who has created a bais at the GCM
(graphing calculator magazine), at least I think so. THis used to be a
good listserve. Now people are using is to advertise thier pages etc. Uh
uh, NO , stop it!!! Am I wasting my time?
	To conclude, (a.) only write to the list-serve with zshell
programming related messages, no advertisements and most of all don't use
it as a big message board. (b.) if you are really going ot submit a game
great but attach it, otherwise don't send a message. (c.) Chris Kline
should be booted off this place because his games are TERRIBLE and take up
too much space for cruddy pic's. I ain't in the Art Institute, Chris
Kline, learn how to program, until then tune out of the information
superhighway. (d.) thanks to everyone who has helped me learn to program
in zshell. I will start work on a smaller game and release it sometime. At
least I know how to use this list-serve.

	One last point, I HATE VIRUSES AND I REALLY DON'T WANT PEOPLE
SPREADING THEM AROUND ON ZSHELL STUFF. Come on!!!! Grow up you people. Do
somthing worthwhile. If you are bored programming games? Then make a new
system to compete with zshell, don't waste our and your time!!!

		Someone who is really annoyed at many people out there,
			Will Stokes

					/\.
				       /  \ .
 				      /    \  .