Re: LZ: Fake Reset Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Fake Reset Program

HE is an Algebra II teacher and he does that because he thinks we will
have formulas in our programs or we will use ASM to make some kind of
miracle program that gives all the answers to every question. He really
doesn't understand mucj about TI calcs except for the stuff they teach
you at seminars. Yesterday he was talking about the TI-95 in a College
Calculus course. I don't think he meant the TI-95 but the 92. He is not
quite up to the times with calcs!
                           -Matt Shetler