LZ: Re: Basic Zshell programming qestions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: Basic Zshell programming qestions

----------
> From: becker <becker@inil.com>
> To: list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: LZ: Basic Zshell programming  qestions
> Date: Monday, September 04, 1995 7:08 PM
>
> I'm working on pinball, and I know I'm gonna sound like an idiot, but I
> need help.
>
> 1. how do I know where to store info in memory, ex:
>
>     ld  $00DE,A
> How do I know where to save A?

First use the text memory, 168 bytes starting at FD00 (I don't think that's
actually where it is, check the assembly files on ticac.org.  If you fill
that up use secondary text memory, another 168 bytes, for a final solution
use the graph memory, which is about 1000 bytes.

> 2.I know this is a really dumb question...Has anyone wrote a converter
> for bmp to a chunk of test that I can past into my asm code?(I know
> there is somethig like this out there, but don't know where to look...)

Check ti-calc.org, I do know it needs to be a monochrome 128 X  63 bitmap.

> 3. I to make (or find) a simple TI-basic prog to convert regular decimal
> numbers into hex, or bin, or whatever the hell Zshell uses?....

Just press [2nd]-base, then you can put a number in decimal and convert it
to hex.

Mike