Re: LZ: More RAM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: More RAM

>> IN>Are you being serious?  If not, then forgive me, but WHERE HAVE YOU
BEEN FOR
>> IN>THE LAST DECADE?  640k is the conventional memory limit on a PC.  And the
>> IN>best part (thanks to Microsfot), it is still there and probably will
be unti
>> IN>the entire memory structure in DOS is rewritten.
>>
>> IN>--   Scott Rein
>> IN>     srein@rain.org
>> Dos is going to be changed or in non existence because in 2008 Dos will
>> crash and you won't be able to even boot your computer.
>why is that?

By the year 2000 a lot of computers are going to crash.  Even if DOS crashs in
2008, I doubt many of us will be using it.  Right now I think it is a lot easier
to handle files than in Windows 95 and crap like that.  We'll probably be using
virtual reality to access the computers by then (like Jurassic Park :b ).  I
don't
know, but DOS IS NOT DEAD YET.

--	Scott Rein
	srein@rain.org