Re: LZ: optimizing zshell programs for turbo calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: optimizing zshell programs for turbo calcs

>I guess it's no fun to have a calculator that can give you a faster
>computation during a test and in turn more time to work on it, huh?
Turboing is
>legitimate and so is optimizing zshell programs for it.

But a whole lot of people, including me, A.) Have no real reason to turbo
the calculator, B.) See no point in turboing it, and C.) Don't want to take
the risk of shortening the life of the calculator. Because, I believe, it
has been proven that turboing the calculator shortens the life.

-=Sponge=-
Matt Hayden
mhayden@poboxes.com