Re: LZ: Majordomo results: Re: Majordomo results: UNSUBSCRI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Majordomo results: Re: Majordomo results: UNSUBSCRI

Sorry, I just noticed they are both the same. Have you tried to just
send "unsubscribe list-zshell" without your e-mail address as a
parameter?

//Mattias