Re: LZ: programs in zshell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: programs in zshell

> On Thu, 29 Aug 1996, Ed Plese, Jr. wrote:
>
> > Would it be possible to come up with a whole new language for
> > programming directly on the TI-85?
>
> The problem with this is the space it will take up in ram.
> It'll have to compete with TI basic, which is in rom with lots
> of room.
This problem of space seems to come up alot in discussing different
topics. I was wondering if anyone was working on something I heard
discussed several months ago: the interfacing of a tape recorder to the
ti's link port to be used as a secondary storage device. Does anyone know
if this is still considered feasible and if anyone is working on it?

Josh Franta
E-mail: jdf1@cec.wustl.edu
WWW:    http://www.cec.wustl.edu/~jdf1

Follow-Ups: References: