RE: LZ: Startup and ZS4.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: Startup and ZS4.5

On Mon, 2 Sep 1996, Micah/Richard Brodsky wrote:

> Didn't someone write a reset-trapping interrupt handler to make it look like
> the calc was reset, but it could be restored? I believe it was called XMEM or
> something like that.

I have heard you need at least half of your ram free for that to work.  check
out ticalc.org for fakeos.  It really works.  The only disadvantage is size (a
little over 2k), but that may be okay for you.

                              The nice thing about Windows is that it does
Tony Lieuallen                     not just crash...  It displays a dialog
marvin@mars.superlink.net               box and lets you press 'OK' first.
http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home