Re: LZ: More RAM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: More RAM

list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org wrote:

> well yes I htink this idea of enlarging the ram in the calc is quit a good
> idea but I wish somone would figure out how to do it cause I... sorry we
> could make a few good programs with sound with playwav and grayscale and a,
> yes folks a bigger and better zshell.
>
>                      "Isn't 28K enough for anybody"
>                                            by Carl Turner
>
> I think bill gates said something simalar

Well, if national would send me some parts, hopefully before school
starts (hehe, suckers already goin. j/k), and it proves to be speed
effective, then there will be a way to add memory. Im not sure how much
though. Keep in mind that a new shell will be written that is totally
zshell compatible, and more (logical stuff, not useless extras). Keep in
mind that to make it simple for everyone, it will use the link port, and
you wont be able to use sound (sound sux anyways, its kind of obvious
when you have earphones on)