Re: LZ: Zilog literature

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Zilog literature

In article <Pine.BSI.3.95.960831222148.10318A-
100000@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM>, barrym <barrym@neosoft.com> writes
>On Sat, 31 Aug 1996, Richard Guy wrote:
>
>> I received 2 books from Zilog UK today, the Product Specifications
>> Databook and the User's Manual. I wanted the Technical Manual instead of
>> the Product Spec. book. Is the Technical Manual useful? On the Zilog WWW
>> page, it says Z280 Technical Manual. What does the 2 signify??
>
>The Z280 is a different cpu.

Hmm. So what's it doing under the Z80 heading for literature?? Does this
mean that there is no Z80 Technical Manual?? Just a Z280 one?? Seems a
little strange.

<pre>
--
Richard Guy
Why does a theology professor only open one curtain in the morning..