Re: LZ: Startup and ZS4.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Startup and ZS4.5

On Sat, 31 Aug 1996, Jordan Adema wrote:

> > I think they've got all the features they need and I hope a few
> > others who think like I do will speak up so they'll know that
> > we think small is important.
> > I hope the people doing 4.5 will not let it get any larger.  Ever.
> > even in 5.0 or 15.0.  Not until the 85 memory increases.
> Amen. Fortunately, Magnus has shown restraint in the past in choosing what
> goes into ZShell. Personally, I'd be happy with auto-power off and nothing
> else.

Ditto!  I don't really need auto-off, but it would be nice to have.  I have
always thought that size is of the utmost importance on the calc.  I just know
that if ZShell gets bigger, I'm sticking with 4.0.

                              The nice thing about Windows is that it does
Tony Lieuallen                     not just crash...  It displays a dialog
marvin@mars.superlink.net               box and lets you press 'OK' first.
http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home