LZ: Variable Hider?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Variable Hider?

I seemed to have re-joined this list in the middle of what seems to be one
of those REALLY long threads that seem to drag on forever... i caught the
tail end of a comment regarding a "Variable Hider." Is this a real program
or just vaporware? I didn't even know there was a way to hide variables.
How is it done, and what types of variables is it capable of hiding? (And
the biggest question if people want to use this to hide things before a
test) Do the variable sizes still show upon the 2nd/Mem/RAM screen?

/me is ben@ThePentagon.com
/quit