Re: LZ: Ramviewer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Ramviewer

>> there is already a program that can do that. it is called hexview and it
>
>I don't know about you, but I don't think HexView is very helpful.
>All it does it display the hex codes.  What about the decimal
>conversions or the ASCII characters for them.  What about changing a
>byte in RAM?  I made a program (it was my first) that does all this.
>If anyone's interested, let me know.  I'd just have to change some
>stuff in it first (if I have time).
>
>-Ed

hit the ALPHA key for ASCII characters in HexView :) I originally thought
that it was a pretty pointless program too, until I found out that ALPHA
gives regular characters, and the arithmetic keys adjust the hi bits in the
address...
(like press the times symbol to jump from A000 to B000, etc.)

-- Steve