Re: LZ: Phoned

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Phoned

>On Sat, 26 Oct 1996, Anthony Karels wrote:
>>         When I first made it, it was supposed to be a phone dialer. (Like
>> the tone pads you can buy at Radio Shack.) But the 85 distorts the sound too
>> much. So basically, it's just a keyboard.
>>
>>                                                         Anthony Karels
>

>	Well. I was thinking of doing a keyboard program for the
>85, but there's the problem where I'm still at the "Hello, world!" stage
>in asm programming. Would you be interested in it? I've got piano samples
>I can easily convert..
>
>	(ya just seem so DOWN because this didn't work.. heheh.. I knwo
>the feeling though, I've been trying to get phone tones to work on the
>damn thing too..)
>
>david

        I was thinking about really turning it into a keyboard type of
program, after one of my friends hooked his 85 up to some stero speakers,
and a subwoofer, and started playing some music with the thing.

        I was thinking about having the piano, some drum beats, and some
special effect sounds or guitars. What would really be cool, is if you could
configure your own keyboard with your personal sounds, and the keyboard
program just be a front end. But I would have no idea how to program that...

                                                Anthony Karels

Follow-Ups: References: