Re: LZ: csh for TI-85 & Hardware Abstraction Layer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: csh for TI-85 & Hardware Abstraction Layer

On Sun, 27 Oct 1996 12:01:06 -0600 "Patti  Balsan"
<pbalsan@maui.netwave.net> writes:

>----------
>> From: Robert W McGrew <wesleymcgrew@juno.com>
>> To: list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org
>> Subject: Re: LZ: csh for TI-85 &amp; Hardware Abstraction Layer
>> Date: Saturday, October 26, 1996 3:44 PM

>Got
>gameboy
>> >
>> >  For a good algorithm, just use the one from the publicly
>available
>> >GNU Chess source.
>>
>> That's not a bad idea.  There's even a text file with GNU Chess that
>> explains how the algorithm works (in great detail)!
>>
>> -|/|/esley McGrew
>> wesleymcgrew@juno.com
>
>Can someone please tell me the place to get this, and what GNU is?
>
>Thanx
>--John

Try searching for GNU archives or something like that in Yahoo or
something.  I wouldn't know, since I got my copy off of a shareware CD.

Basically, GNU is some saint-like freeware software organization that
doesn't mind people changing their code, converting to other machines,
etc. .  . Programming in a state of Zen, I suppose :-)

-|/|/esley McGrew
wesleymcgrew@juno.com