Re: LZ: here is an Idea.....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: here is an Idea.....

Well, you don't have to use this.  Either you get a shell, a prompt or a
Windows like shell.  That's all I can think of (Windows like shell = mac,
OS/2 warp, ect.) and I think I'll stick to DOS.  Anyways, I don't mind
typing things in.

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-