LZ: Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

Well, if there is anyone who's making a new 2 player game, keep this in
mind!

"Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

----------
: From: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
: To: Zenon
: Subject: Re: TI-H: ti-turbo
: Date: October 23, 1996 7:21 PM
:
:
: > The only bad effect I had was that I couldn't play 2 player ZShell
games
: > with another calc even if both calcs were on the same turbo speed (ie
3.0x
: > -> 3.0x or 3.5x -> 3.5x) but that's the only drawback so far.
Otherwise
: > else, I can still transfer files from one calc to another fine in
TI-Basic.
: >  There are no other known side effects.
: >
: y'know, I think that games can be made to have a speed standard using
: the interrupts in the programming.  I believe this would allow
: turbo-link games.