Svar: LZ: Cut the Watch

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Svar: LZ: Cut the Watch

    =20
     :\ Okidoki. The watch was just an idea. I'll come back with new ideas=20
     soon, trust me. =3D8)
    =20
     /Daniel

LZ: Cut the Watch
MIME7:rbarker@polarnet.com p=E5 INTERNET
1996-10-23 8.27

Uhh, we all know that that a ZShell watch is pretty much impossible=20
without a quortz (who wants to slow their calculator?!!!).  Why not just=20
use your wrist watch anyway???  It's 100X as convenient, and 20X as=20
small.  So why are we still talking about it???  The batteries regulate=20
the proccessing speed too much, and when you turn the calc off, nothing=20
(even an internal clock) is being proccessed.  Let's end this thread=20
right here.  Let's also end my "unsubscribe" thread, it seems that=20
everything has been taken care of.  Let's start something completely new=20
and interesting, ok?
    =20
Eric Barker
    =20