Re: LZ: A watch?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: A watch?

>> I'm working on a stopwatch program... but not one that would run all
the
>> time.
>>
>> If anyone has an accelerated TI, and wants to be my guinea pig, I
could
>> get it to run on fast calcs, too.  I'm planning on having a software
loop
>> that will slow down the calc to normal.  Right now, it runs one minute
in
>> about ten and a half seconds, even while displaying the time on the
>> screen every hundredth of a second.  (I'm programming it in ZShell, so
>> it's FAST)
>
>I'll beta your SzWatch... hey there's a good name: SzWatch.  Has the
>required 'z' in it and SWatch?  Well it sounds kind of ... decent.
>Pronounced "SWATCH" or "TZWATCH".

Thanx.  If anyone else will offer, that'd be appreciated, too.  There are
a couple of ways to accelerate a TI-85, so the more ways I can cover, the
better.

I'm thinking of calling it TiTimer.  It's got the nice
repetitive/stuttering effect...  Of course, knowing the kids at my school
(walking hormones), it's a good bet that that'll degenerate into some
form of "TittiTimer".  (Sorry.) (Dodges thrown tomatoes)

Jason "Thursday" Wenger
jwenger@juno.com
Illegitimi no carborundum