LZ: DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE ME AGAIN!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE ME AGAIN!!!!!

I recieved this "AGAIN" for the second time today!!!!!

> Succeeded.
> **** unsubscribe: 'rbarker@polarnet.com' is not a member of list 'list-zshell'.
> Succeeded.

Someone is wants me out of list-ZShell and onto ti-hardware.  YOU'VE
MADE YOUR POINT ONCE!!!!  Do not attempt to unsubscibe me again, it is
in violation, "legaly", of my privacy.  You are blatently using MY
e-mail address to unsubscribe me from this list.  YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO
SUBSCRIBE ME TO ANYTHING I MAY NOT WANT TO BE ON.  Or unsubscribe me
from something I am all ready a part of.  I had to resubscribe twice
today.  I will not back down from the list and I WILL continue to send
out these type e-mails, every time I am unsubscribed.  Please don't do
it again.  For any one who doesn't know, I think this has something to
do with the 2 sentence discription I gave yesterday about what I thought
of the relationship of list-zshell and ti-hardware.  If you read your
e-mail today, I've already appologized.  IT IS NOT YOUR RESPONSABILITY
TO DEAL WITH OTHERS ON THE LIST.  I've tried to be P.C. and to keep my
e-mail on the list responsable, but mistakes happen.  This is not for
you to decide what happens, and it is certainly not enoph to be kicked
off.  And if anyone on the list hears anything about this, don't take
matters into your own hands, contact Mangus.

Mangus, could you please contact me about his as soon as possible, I
wish to staighten this problem out as soon as I can.