LZ: Sorry about the message

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Sorry about the message

> By the way, who cares about List TI-Hardware, I don't want to have to
> subscribe to 4 different lists for every subject of ZShell!!!

I am sorry about this message I wrote, and I am sorry if I affended
anyone.  Here is just what I'm trying to say.  This list is about the
exchange of ideas around the TI-85 and ZShell.  The more ideas the
better.  I beleive there are certain hardware ideas that are non ZShell
list topics.  But if someone in the list comes up with an interesting
hardware idea, let's hear them out.  After all, the ppl in this list are
the type of ppl that will be interested in these hardware ideas.  I
don't see any problem in some limited somewhat off topic ideas.  I do
have a problem with ppl who would rather raise a rucus on the list than
waiting for a topic to die down.  This has been the only completely non
zshell hardware discussion in the past few weeks, it's not a crime, let
us talk it out, maybe we'll come up with something the hardware list
wont, then let it die down.  It wont last more than a couple days or
two.  Anyway, does this topic affend people so much?

By the way, Someone unsubscribed me.  I DO NOT LIKE THIS!!!!!  Let
Mangus unsubscribe people, don't take matters in to your own hands!!!  I
wrote a two line idea that may have affended people.  I have seen a lot
worse come from many people.  I hear the F word just about every 2 days
on the list.  What is so bad that I am the target.  This isn't fair, it
isn't just, and it's not your responsibility!!!!!

Eric Barker