Re: LZ: A watch?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: A watch?

>     Have anybody worked on a clock for TI-85 or where can I get it?
>     Is it possible at all to make a watch?

I'm working on a stopwatch program... but not one that would run all the
time.

If anyone has an accelerated TI, and wants to be my guinea pig, I could
get it to run on fast calcs, too.  I'm planning on having a software loop
that will slow down the calc to normal.  Right now, it runs one minute in
about ten and a half seconds, even while displaying the time on the
screen every hundredth of a second.  (I'm programming it in ZShell, so
it's FAST)

Besides, with a watch program, whenever you shut off the calculator, the
watch would stop.  You'd have to hit the on key every 5 minutes to keep
the auto-power off from turning the calculator off.

Jason "Thursday" Wenger
jwenger@juno.com
Illegitimi no carborundum