Re: LZ: JavaScript on TI-Calc.org

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Eric Barker wrote:
> This is a little bit off the topic (more of a convenience issue). Don't > you think it would be better if TI-Calc.Org had a last updated > JavaScript at the top of the home frame?  That way I don't have to > spend 3 minutes checking out the entire ho

Java wouldn't necessesarily be the best way.. Remember that not
everybody has Navigator 3.0 under Win95. Okay, so Navigator 3.0 on
Win3.1 reportedly does Java too. But I know of at least one system
(mine) where it doesn't work right. Wouldn't an HTML 'Updates' page be
better? Now that I think about it.. There already is an 'Updates' secion
on the main page- home.html, I believe.

<pre>
--
Greg Hill