Re: LZ: Backlighting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Backlighting

>Someone mentioned something about a green nightlight...
>In a Sharper Image or Brookstone catalog (I can't remember which) there's a
>plug-in nightlight called the LimeLight. It says it produces little or no
>heat, and it's very thin, kinda like Indiglo. The only prob I see is that it
>runs on 120VAC...
>
>Raven906@aol.com

Yes, but it doesn't use all of the wattage to make the light, like 1/100 of
a watt.  There is a resistor/transformer/something-er-other in it.

                                         -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.