Re: LZ: Backlighting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Backlighting

Lucky you.  We were using a TV set in pitch darkness, which don't exactly
do our eyes too much good either.

"Freedom of speech is in the constitution, abuse of it is in the slums"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

----------
: From: list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org
: To: Zenon
: Subject: Re: LZ: Backlighting
: Date: October 19, 1996 11:38 PM
:
:
:
: On Sat, 19 Oct 1996 22:59:46 -0600 "Zenon Lynx" <Zenon@bbs.nexes.com>
: writes:
: >We like the compact idea...when you need it, it's right there...when
: >you
: >don't, then you turn it off...at least it's not in the way of
: >anything, and
: >I think it would be a good idea to memorize where the keys are.  I
: >have
: >this problem with no light on the calc when the teach turns all the
: >lights
: >off for a video see, and when you pull out this huge gameboy light
: >thing,
: >1) you'd look like an idiot with everyone staring at you (at least
: >with the
: >watch stuff, it looks inconspicuous and like you're reading the time
: >... ;)
: >and 2) the teach might think you're playing with a gameboy (...to a
: >certain
: >degree that may be true...;)  So I think the compact idea's got more
: >pluses
: >than cons.
: Well then, be like the other students and suffer. When our teacher uses
: the over head or the ti-82 overhead projector there's plenty of sunlight
: coming into the room to see what your doing. It's not like it's pitch
: black or anything.