Re: LZ: Using ti-85 to cheat on SATS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Using ti-85 to cheat on SATS

> Is there any possible way to use the calc to cheat or help you on the SAT?

Considering the elementary nature of the SAT I questions, I've always
considered the Solver on the 85 to be cheating. I guess you could have
programs for Distance of a Line and Pyth Theorem & stuff, if you didn't have
all that stuff memorized anyhow. The solver can be handy sometimes (provided
you know when and how to use it, otherwise you'll just be wasting your time),
if you use it right you'll probibly cut 5 mins off the time you'd spend with
an 82. The SAT IIC is a different story, but if you're the kind of person to
ask this question in List-ZShell then you probibly won't need to take it
anyhow. =)