Re: LZ: Using ti-85 to cheat on SATS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sun, 20 Oct 96 00:55:25 UT "Frank " <Jblaze77@msn.com> writes:
>Is there any possible way to use the calc to cheat or help you on the
>SAT?
>I dunno you could create programs to speed up calculations, however i
>don't know what the math level is on the sat. In that i don't think they
>get into alg2/trig/ or pre calc.
The highest level of math the SAT tests is Algebra II.  There's really no
point in programming formulas or anything into your calculator because the
are written down for you on the first page of the SAT math section (I just
took the test last week).  Besides the calculator program will probably just
slow you down.  It's easier to figure the math out in your head.