Re: LZ: Backlighting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Backlighting

EW994281@aol.com wrote:

> Just one question though, I know there would be almost little or no
> situations at all involving this, but what about illuminating the keypad?

A very useful idea in the dark (maybe more useful than a screen
illuminator - after all, you've got to see what your typing). However,
the opaque keys (and casing) of a TI calc would prevent any light from
exiting the calc. And there probably wouldn't be any space because the
keys have to come directly in contact with the rubber sheet that is
directly in contact with a circuit just below.

Muhammed
<pre>
--
E-Mail: mailto:galadima@soback.kornet.nm.kr