Re: LZ: Re: RAM EXPANDER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT --

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: RAM EXPANDER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT --

I just recieved the NM29A040M and the NM29A080M chips and, after I noticed
that on the data sheets the block write mode is 67.1kbytes/s and the block
read mode is 325.8kbytes/s whereas the page write mode is 50.8kbytes/s and
the page read mode is 127.5kbytes/s, why don't you use the block read and
write modes?  Also, you can erase then using block mode.

"Freedom of speech is in the constitution, abuse of it is in the slums"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-