Re: LZ: Backlighting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Backlighting

>Does anyone think that it would be possible to put a piece of
>electroluminecent material behind the 85's screen so that it is backlit.
>The backlighting could run off a nine-volt. I have no experience with
>electroluminecent materials but I can read up on it if anybody thinks this
>might work. This wouldn't just be useful in the dark, but anywhere where
>there is too much light reflecting to see the screen or when it is in a
>shadow. I don't think it would be bulky; the only part I foresee outside
>the 85 is a nine-volt. How about it?

I don't use mine in the dark, but I know a friednt that takes his calc to
movies and works on it (games or something) durring the boring parts of the
movie.  He uses the Game Boy screen illuminator, which I think that you can
still buy at Wal Mart.

                                             -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.