Re: LZ: Re: ?s about ram expander!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: ?s about ram expander!

>list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org wrote:
>>
>> Nobody told you to fill up all the memory.  Also, it's RAM extender because
>> it extends the RAM in the calc; the RAM in the calc doesn't get erased when
>> you turn it off now does it?
>>

>Um, my memory gets erased every time i turn the calc off. As far as i
>think, external memory would be cool, but i dont think its going to be
>too practical (It would be kind of bulky)

You're backup battery is dead.  Go to your local Radio Shack and buy
'Lithium Enercell' Number 'CR 1616' and catalog number '23-167'.  That'll
allow the calc to keep it's ram when you turn it off.

                                                       -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.