LZ: Attatchments

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Attatchments

Uh, not to be like yelling or anything, but most of the files that
are sent to this list are UUEncoded ZIP files.  You have to UUDecode
them, then UNZIP them.
If your UUDecoder won't decode them, then you must be doing something
wrong.  If your mailer has a "Save Message" feature and only one file
is attatched, then save the message as a .UUE file, then just run it
through the UUDecoder.  You do not need to seperate the file, as the
UUDecoder WILL find it in the message.  The only time it IS necessary
to seperate the files is when there is more than one attatched.
If you still can't decode the file, just download it from TICalc.Org!
 ;)
--------
>Please note, all, that UUE is not the best way to attatch
>a file.  I do have a UUDecoder but it will sometimes not
>decode the files (such as the Boulder Dash...I still haven't
>got that yet!!) and sometimes it will.  If at all possible,
>please ZIP them instead.  Thank you.
>
>"Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
>-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

____