Re: LZ: The Temp Sensor...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: The Temp Sensor...

According to "KEITH T BURZINSKI":
>Hey, what ever happened to the temperature sensor programs?  I just
>got my free sample chip today and I can't wait to try it...
>
>If the programs are available, where can I get them?  If they're not
>yet available, when will they be?  If whoever was workin' on it got
>tired of it, send me the source, I'd be more than happy to finish it..
>.  ;)

I wasn't sure if Ed was writing a program for his own sensor... ;)

I had a sensor built and had working routines ( YAY! :) ) then altered the
routines without saving the previous ones and stepping on my chip in the
same night. ( DUMBASS! ;( )

As soon as I finish rebuilding the temperature sensor ( which is whenever I
get my next chip ), and can test the new routines, I will send them to you.
If they work in their current configuration, they should:

        * Recieve a temperature in the chip's raw data format
        * Convert raw data to Celcius and Kelvin ( no Fahrenheit or Rankine
yet )
        * Take the chip in and out of low-power mode

I will let you all know.

C ya,
Ryan Myers ( rmyers@teleport.com )
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
"Canthus" or "Darren" on DARKWORLD / Twisted Fate