Re: LZ: ?s about ram expander!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ?s about ram expander!

On Mon, 14 Oct 1996 16:29:49 -0600, you wrote:
>I thought you were going to make it so that you can run programs off the
>extender (or do you mean it's as slow as running programs off the floppy
>drive?)!

After I'm done writing the send/receive software, I'll start work on
an "Extender Shell" that will automate the process of downloading the
zshell program into free memory, running it, then deleting it after
you exit the program.  The only slowdown will be when you first start
the program because large programs could take 10 or 15 seconds to
download.  I'm not sure when I'll get the Extender Shell done, but
it's definitely in my future plans.

-Mel

<pre>
--