Re: LZ: Please help me...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Please help me...

> I have been reading text files on assembly, writing small and useless
"Hello World" programs, and still am stuck. Does anybody have any ideas on
simple (but useful) beginner programs that could expand my knowledge? Some
easy but worthwhile project? Thanx. > > jyuschak@i21.com

  Try the graphical equivalent of "Hello World" - write a program to draw
a square, then make it draw an image instead, then make it do
transparency, then make it do full-featured sprites, then grayscale...

                     /***********************************
                     *           Daniel Knapp           *
                     *       FeatherWate Software       *
                     *     email: dankna@bergen.org     *