LZ: Re: Re: Extra players connect

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: Re: Extra players connect

You don't get it do you?  I'm the one who comes up with ideas, and people
take them and do something with it if they want to.  If they think it's a
bad idea, I'm open to comments or suggestions.  I'm not a one man building
brigade here!

"Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-