LZ: Re: Line alogorithim

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: Line alogorithim

----------
> From: Frank  <Jblaze77@msn.com>
> To: Zshell <list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org>
> Subject: LZ: Line alogorithim
> Date: Monday, October 14, 1996 9:23 PM
>
> Does anyone have or know of any easy to use algorithim, where you can
just
> enter the endpoint of a line and it will plot it?? I am still working on
> setting up the levels in my pacman project so this would seem to be one
of the
> easiest ways!
Not exactly sure, but you could have a loop which will start at one
endpoint, compare the coords with that of the 2nd endpoint.  If they are
equal then your line is done.  Else just increment the coords and plot the
next point, then cycle throug the loop again.

IRL:Mike Berry		 	  |
E-mail:waterboy@oeonline.com    |
IRC:SpinJama                             |