Re: LZ: Why TI doesn't support ZShell...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 8:51 PM -0600 on 10/12/96, Zenon Lynx wrote:

> Yes.  It's the "user friendly" atmosphere being traded in for the "power"
> bit that those things lack.  TI-85 and 92 is the way to go!
>
> "Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
> -= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

I guess it depends what you mean by "easy". I think the *85's* menues are
easier--like a mac, you can still see the rest of the screen while you are
operating it. The 82 is more like a DOS game or something.

| Jordan Adema | <a href="mailto://jadema@grfn.org">mailto://jadema@grfn.org</a> | http://www.calvin.edu/~sadema21/ |