Re: LZ: how much sense?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: how much sense?

What i did when i lost my link is I bought one of those jacks you use when
you want to use sound with your calc. I forget what the sizes are, but it
just is a little converter from the calc sized jack to the standard sized
one. Then you can also buy cords with standard stereo jacks on each end.
You then have a link.
-greg